Chameleon

If you spend any time around me you quickly find that I'm a bit of a chameleon.  My outfits, hair, skin, etc are all inspired by how I feel or what kind of way I want to present myself on any given day.  One of the most challenging (and honestly the most fun) is how to dress very masculine without sacrificing my femininity.

Most recently I've become aware of this new (at least to me!) store called Addams which I've very quickly fallen in love with.  I spotted them at a couple of different shopping events so thought I'd go down to the mainstore to see what else they offered.  To my delight rather than trying to find mens suits that might fit or women's suits that were entirely too 'power suit' this designer has managed to make the perfect suit I've been looking for!  It's comfortable, slightly casual, and the fatpack has so many options on it's hud it makes my head spin.

You can opt for a casual unbutton style, closed, open, etc.  It comes with a button up shirt that can also be worn closed or open with a tied bow-tie or loose.  Available separately (which I chose to wear this time) is a tank built specifically to fit under the jackets. The tank has a dozen different styles, including a plain white option that you can tint to any colour you need directly from the hud.  They also offer jeans, shorts, dress shoes, jackets, all in the similar style of being fit for a woman but rugged and relaxed like mens.  It's nice to find a place that offers something just a little bit different.



Pop in and try some stuff on, I'm sure you'll love it!  I've not been asked to blog for them or been given any freebies (although come on, gimmie, I'd take it!) I'm just so excited to be able to share this store with anyone who might happen to read my blog. ^-^



Credits:

Body

Skin: -Glam Affair - Katra skin [ Asia ] Clean G
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.0
Nose: - Glam Affair - Katra Nose 02 - Asia
Moles: - Glam Affair - Lucy - Moles 01
Hair: [Elikatira] Early - Brown 08 [Sculpty - Not Mesh - Retired!]

Clothing

Jacket: Addams // Jacket - Open - Rolled Up
Slacks: Addams // Pants Suit - Cropped
Tank Top: Addams // Tank Top Tucked for Jackets
Shoes: Glamistry LINARIA Heels - maitreya

Accessories

Sunglasses: REDGRAVE - Sunglasses GunShot - Mens Department - 3 year anniversary!
Necklace: Cae :: Timey Wimey Things :: Necklace
Earrings: - Glam Affair - Nina Hoops Silver
Rings: Izzie's - *resize* Midi Rings silver (casual)
Bracelet (Left): Izzie's - Mine Yours Bracelet [Old Gacha Item]
Bracelet (Right): Noodles - Initial Bracelet Black
Septum Piercing: -Suicidal Unborn!- Septum Piercing /METAL/

Chair: Trompe Loeil - Audrey's Chair Black {A} - March c88


No comments :

Post a Comment