Back to Blogging - Hopefully I can keep it up!

For those that don't know me, they don't know I'm currently struggling with two forms of cancer, both extremely rare and both very difficult to treat although very surivable.  I just had a large tumour removed yesterday from underneath my arm/breast area and I've been told my cancer has spread again so I'm going to distract myself by focusing on some blog posts and keeping busy until more answers come my way.

I managed to make it in to c88 first thing this morning and there were some really great items!  I decided to wear the new Glam Affair skin and the Tableau Vivant hair from the event and went with my favourite clothes for the moment from Blueberry.


Credits:

Body

Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Nymph (M)
Freckles: Izzie's - Fuyu Freckles porcelain (face only)
Face Tattoo: .Inhale. Relentless Face Tattoo w/ Liner
Body Tattoo: *Bolson / Tattoo - Mr. Mockup (Worn) - Mens Dept!
Moles: -Glam Affair - Lucy - Moles 01
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Katra skin [ Jamaica ] Party 08 G - Collabor88!
Hair: .~Tableau Vivant~ Pretty reckless II  (S) - Shadows - Collabor88!
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.0

Clothing/Accessories

Romper: Blueberry - Beaded Rompers - Maitreya - Black
Piercing: -SU!- Septum Piercing /METAL/
Earrings: Glam Affair - Nina Hoops Silver
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Kirenna Teardrop pearl Collar


No comments :

Post a Comment