Sophisticated Christmas Style

I'm gonna let you in on a secret.. I love Christmas!  I love the lights, I love the food, I love giving gifts, and I love love love dressing appropriately for the season.  When I saw Truth's new group gift hair I knew I had the perfect sweater to wear it with!


I paired it with one of my favourite pencil skirts from Celoe (please for the love of all that's holy, make more things!) and these lovely heels from *YS&YS* available for 70L at the newest round of TDR.  All in all I'm happy girl!


If I don't blog before the holidays (and that's a good possibility) I want to with everyone a happy and lovely Christmas and I hope Santa gives you everything you've ever wanted. <3

Credits:

Body

Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Asia 01 B - New at Collabor88!
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Aspen [Light Blonde] - Group Gift!
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Wight
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - High
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash 
Tattoo: .Pekka. Heart mole upper cheek

Clothes

Sweater: Meli Imako - Womens Oversize Ugly Christmas Sweater
Skirt: Celoe - Nikka Skirt - Snow
Heels: *YS&YS* Xmas Sandal - New at TDR!

No comments :

Post a Comment