Pink is an Addiction!


I can't get over how much I love this hair.. and this dress!  If you haven't been to the Uber event yet, you need to go.. especially since you can't get in to the Arcade right now.  (Okay, I totally did, but it took me four hours of trying and I spent SO MUCH MONEY).



I'm seriously loving my face right now, but it's a mix of several different skins to get it exactly how I wanted it.  From the Loulou skin from Essences to the freckles and blush from Izzie's and even The Skinnery brows tinted to match my hair, I've tweaked and moved and adjusted until I'm very very happy with the look.  Don't be afraid to mix it up, you might just like it!

Credits:

Skin: Essences {Loulou - CDS} Pale02 *brunette*
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Wight (M)
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelashes (Upper and Lower)
Brows: [theSkinnery] Natural Brows 1 - Timeless (Tinted to match the hair)
Mesh Body: The Shops - #TheMeshProject (BETA) Deluxe Body
Blush: Izzie's - Blush (Tattoo Layer)
Freckles: Izzie's - Fuyu Freckles porcelain (face only) (Tattoo Layer)
Hair: little bones. Lovestruck - Hot Mess - New at Uber!
Dress: Foxes by Birdy - City Lights - Dress - BB Pink - New at Uber!
Shoes: The Boutique / Shoes > L'Boutons > Leather Platform Peeptoe
Necklace: Cae :: Choupette :: Necklace

No comments :

Post a Comment