Amethyst Dream


The very second I saw this coat I knew I needed it.  I love purple!  I decided because my Second Life bedroom has been decked out in my favourite colour it was a good backdrop for this ruffled coat from Loovus.  I paired it off with matching shoes from Nardcotix and a my owl necklace from the lovely Maxi Gossamar.



Body

Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Asia 01 A
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0
Feet: Slink Female Feet - High
Hair: Magika [Hair] Shimmer
Tattoo: .Pekka. Heart mole upper cheek
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Wight 

Clothes/Accessories

Jacket/Dress: .::Loovus::. Chase Coat - Lavender
Shoes: NX-Nardcotix La Nuza Stiletto Patent Purple
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Kirenna Teardrop pearl - E1 
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Jewelled Owl - Short - SILVER
Ring: [MAGIC NOOK] Sweet Thing Ring (Silver)

No comments :

Post a Comment