All That Glitters



The new mesh body from Maitreya. I mean. Seriously? Gorgeous.  I'm not sure I'll ever wear anything else!  I felt so pretty I had to sparkle it up in gold. Hope your holidays were lovely!

Body

Skin: -Glam Affair - Amberly II - Asia 01 A - @ Collabor88!
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V1.0
Hair: little bones. Hurt
Eyes: Dead Apples - Nebula Ice
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper+Lower
Tattoo: .Pekka. Heart mole upper cheek
Eyeshadow: cheLLe - (eyeshadow) Big Night Out (Black)
Feet: Slink Female Feet - High

Clothing/Accessories

Jacket: -tres blah- Lame Cropped Jacket - Gold @ No21!
Dress: R.icielli - ISLA Mesh Dress / Black
Shoes: R.icielli - FLORENCE High Heels / Black
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Kirenna Teardrop pearl - @ Fameshed!
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Kirenna Teardrop pearl Collar - @ Fameshed!


No comments :

Post a Comment